Over the next two weeks the Trust is staging drop-ins for you to give your input into our Five Year Plan.
At this month's Big Brief our CEO Owen Williams urged colleagues to try to attend them and share their views . Watch him here talk about the importance of the session.
8am – 9am Tuesday 17 November 2015 HRI Lecture Theatre
6pm – 7pm Wednesday 18 November 2015 CRH Lecture Theatre
And the following week the sessions are being held on:
6pm – 7pm Wednesday 25 November 2015 HRI Lecture Theatre
8am – 9am Thursday 26 November 2015 CRH Lecture Theatre
Five Year Plan: Made Simple.
What is the 5 Year Plan and how is it different to the OBC?
- The 5 Year Plan addresses the Trust’s financial, clinical and operational challenges that were identified in 14/15 to ensure sustainable services in the future.
- In combatting these challenges, the 5 Year Plan is aimed at improving safety, service quality, experience and outcomes for our patients and the delivery of high quality care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Plan is being developed by the Trust’s Board, alongside our senior clinicians, other senior Trust staff and CCG partners who have collectively agreed the objectives and work required to develop the 5 Year Plan. This will ensure that the CCGs are fully integrated in the process and are ready to take the Plan to public consultation in the new year.
I have ideas / feedback that I would like to share but I am unable to attend one of the sessions above
- Email any feedback to: email@example.com and put “5 Year Plan” in the title.
- Provide feedback or comments on the notice boards which will be located in the canteens of each hospital