Thursday is NHS70 and we've a fab day and build-up to it planned in our hospitals and in our community settings.
Monday is the start of the week's celebrations and we've selfie frames from Monday onwards to pass around so colleagues get in the mood from the start of this momentous week. There's road banners and roadside banners going up too.
Our gardening teams have planted up NHS70 features - and it's all fingers crossed on whether they're in bloom on the day itself!
Our community colleagues are holding a tea party at St John's Health Centre and there will be tea parties in both hospital entrances too supported by our volunteer teams.
We've two Big Birthday cards for everyone sign their best wishes and there will be a short multi-faithThanksgiving Services and prayers in the receptions.
Staff who have older style uniforms can wear them for the day and everyone is welcome to pop-in to our afternoonTea Parties - patients too if they wish to.
Here's the running order - or what we know. And we will be joined by Halifax and Huddersfield Choral Societies in the afternoon for some singing - esp the Hallelujah Chorus.
If you've an event then let Comms know. x5252/3/6
* 9.30 am Greenlea Staff Band start a day of celebrations at HRI main entrance
* 12.30 am guests arrive incuding Civic representatives and our VIPs - local people who all share their 70th birthday with the NHS
* 1 pm - Thanksgiving services .
* 1.30 pm cake cutting and raffles drawn.
* 2 pm tea parties with savouries, cakes and tea.
There will be stands of old photos and our BAME (Black Asian Minority Ethnic) colleagues will be represented with stands in both events.
Other events, so far include:
* Fran Senior has told us about the Tea Party on SAU on Saturday. From noon there will be a cake sale, tombola, raffle and quiz along with 1940s music being played.
* Our caterers at both sites are dressing up in 1940s gear with old-fashioned meal options including liver and onions for our patients.
* Finance colleages are holding a tea party with old-school cake recipes on the top floor at Acre Mills.